Friday, February 22, 2008

For Chase!!!

Here's that recipe Letti!! ENJOY CHASER!

Grandma Mary Soup
1 small can of tomato sauce
2 cubes (or four teaspoons) of chicken boullion (I like the Knorr brand) ( I suppose that you could use chicken broth too..but you loose some flavor)
about 1 1/2 - 2 cups of the small shells pasta (just a guess..depends on how "brothy" you like)
4 cups of water
garlic salt and pepper
oil


1. Brown the shells with the oil
2. Add water, chicken bouillon, tomato sauce
3. Sprinkle top with garlic salt and pepper (sort of heavy pepper)

Let simmer for about 15 minutes. Careful it's usually pretty hot!
Sorry I can't be there to make it for you Chase!! Love ya tons!!!!!

3 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

Thank you so much Iya. Cole loves it. He had three bowls.

Amelia said...

:) !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so nice to share your recipe! Chase if your mom liked spicy chicken I'd give it to you. Ha ha. Don't worry I will make it for you when I come out in May. Love you!