Monday, January 14, 2008

Sorry, I've been MIA!!



I'm sorry that I have not been on in sooooo long! I loved getting caught up on all of you. For those of you who didn't know, I have had a small battle with Shingles, but ask me sometime about my miracle!! It began with a beautiful priesthood blessing . . .

Here is a picture of Chad's new sweetheart! We really like her and she is a real cutie! As you can see, he is trying hard to move on and enjoy life.

Just as an FYI, I have finally updated our family blog with a bunch of new (old) pix! I got a digital camera for Christmas so now maybe I will be better. . .although, I do need to learn how to work it and get the pictures off once they are on there.

3 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

Aunt Jill I have missed you. I am so happy to hear that Heavenly Father answers prayers. Chad looks very happy in that picture. So what the scoop? Have they been dating long? I am so glad your back. I would love to hear your miracle story too.

Rowdy Family said...

Chad, good job. now you just need a tan

Nana Jill said...

Thanks for all the support! We love our CA family!! They have been dating just since Christmas. They spend everyday together when they are not working. She teaches preschool and is going to school at night and taking online classes to finish her degree. Chad is doing online classes this semester as well and is working at Spaghetti Factory. She is very easy going and seems to love our family (just the way we are). She loves Disney & Disneyland as much as Chad!! They both dance and love to watch movies. Since they were both dumped by their fiances, they can console each other when the days are hard. They seem to be happy together. We are glad that he actually gets out of his room once in a while now!!!