Tuesday, January 22, 2008

S.F.M.O.T.W.

Things I know Nan loves:

Giving her grandbabies their first baths (don't mind Grayson's funny face there).


Sports...see Nan back there listening to the (Lakers I think) game during the Angels game.


Her grandbabies! I know she loves ALL of them..but this is the only one that I had with just Nan!

Nan,

Tell us about some of the other things that you love..Things we may not know about!!

Love ya!

2 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

Amelia we poasted this at the same time too funny. I love this post too. I know that Nan loves Hershey Bars.

heart nan said...

Thank you Amelia, you're right about all those things. I wrote a song*, maybe you've heard it on the radio, about all the things I love. It starts, "I love . . ." and ends, "and I love you too!" Maybe Letti can find it and add it to the music on this blog.
*well I wish I wrote it, its true except for the coffee part