Tuesday, January 22, 2008

new table


I found this cute table the other day at TJ Max for 29.99. It matched the pillow I already had perfectly. I also got the big candle to bring the green up a little too. The walls are still a little plain, but my house is getting there... one throw pillow or candle at a time.
I want to see everyone elses houses too! Any little thing you have done. Especially if it is budget friendly!!!
I'm talking to the Christians and Utah Bowlers too, I know you guys are so talented and creative.
I love getting new ideas from people!
YYY

1 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

Lynda, I love this table!! I already told you that I'm jealous you found such a good deal! Go Lynda!!
I'll post pics of Gray's room by the end of the week, hopefully I'll have his pictures I ordered by then :)