Wednesday, January 16, 2008

He's a big boy now! (TMI)

Okay, so for the past week or so, I have been putting Miles on the potty whenever he takes a bath or before he goes to bed. Normally he will sit there for about 20 seconds and then be done with it. Well tonight I took him and he did it! I think he surprised himself because whenever he sits there he just looks down at his little guy(why are boys so fascinated with that thing?!) and so when he started going he just stopped and then looked up at me with a big cheesy grin and then he finished!
I know it is going to be a long time before he is potty trained, but it's a good first step!
Yeah Miles!!!

5 friends had something to say:

Kellie said...

Good for you. He is doing better then Sierra.

Nana Jill said...

Yeah for Miles!!!! That is a good start. Bernadette will be jealous. She would love for Xander to take an interest in the "big boy" stuff.

Letti said...

Thats a really good start Lynda. Cole won't even sit on the pot he immediatley arches his back when I put him on.

Amelia said...

GO MILES!!!! Now teach your little cousin!! Lynda, that's really good! Did he do that after we left last night??

lynda said...

yeah amelia, right after you left i had everyone get ready for bed, and that's when i took him. then the girls brushed their teeth and got in bed. none of them even realized it was only 7:30. :} yeah for me!