Monday, January 7, 2008

Garrett

I think that it's so cool that you were picked to be SFMOTW. I am so glad that you are a part of this family. I remember the first time I met you, you were so cute and your hair was much lighter. You were always such a happy little boy. I am glad that you have let me be your second mom. I know that we have our differences and that I might be hard on you sometimes but I want you to know that I love you. I miss you when you aren't around and I love it when you are around. You are doing so good in school now and your reading has improved so much. I can't wait to see who you become and what things you will do as you get older. I love you .
YMom

1 friends had something to say:

Garrett said...

Thank you very much and I love alot.mom I am sorry I have done the things that I have done and I will try to repent those sins what I have done.

Garrett Byrd