Saturday, December 1, 2007

Traditions?

Ok everyone I know you have some favorite Christmas traditions. Lets post them so that we can all see. I love hearing about what other people are doing for the holidays.

*Our family always gets a new pair of pj's and a new pillow on Christmas eve. I love this tradition. I started the pillow idea a few years ago.
*Every Saturday night we get all our blankets and pillows and we have a slumber party in the living room. We watch a Christmas movie and have snacks together as a family.
(thanks Galyans for the idea)
*I want to start a tradition of reading a Christmas story every night. I have tried in the past but something always comes up. This year I am going to try very hard to start this tradition and finish it too.
*Every year I take the kids to the Hallmark store so that they can pick out their own ornament. I try not to help them but sometimes I have to. I then date the box and put their name on it so I know who it belongs to and how old they were. This year I will be taking a picture of them with their ornament.

1 friends had something to say:

Anonymous said...

*We have adopted the "jammies" tradition, and we like the Christmas Ornament tradition that Letti does with her kids. We have not started any of our own yet, at least it's still to early to tell.