Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve at the Carmacks!

Everyone is invited!
You don't have to bring anything. We are providing all the food. Filet mignon, tri-tip, lobster, creme brulee, sparkling cider........ We are providing the entertainment too. Micheal McLean and Hannah Montana will be performing, and later Vlad and Reggie Willits are stopping by. Don't worry, you can bring your kids, I got Nanny McPhee coming to babysit the kids upstairs in the game room. I hope you all can make it!
-Lynda
P.S. R.S.V.P. A.S.A.P.

5 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

I Will load everyone in my private jet and we should arrive by 5:00pm your time.

Letti said...

P.S. Thanks for inviting us Lynda I can't wait it sounds like so much fun.

Rowdy Family said...

what about the janet jackson halftime performance

lynda said...

hey rowdies, there are going to be kids here!

heart nan said...

what timing . . . Pres. Hinckley and his counselors just called and wanted to spend new years with our family. Good thing janet isn't going to be there.
I heard Pres. Hinckley plays a mean game of UNO.