Monday, November 26, 2007

My Wish List


The new dirt Devil Kurv in Chocolate Brown




I want to start putting hot rollers in Chloe's hair




I would Love a new pair of Ugg's in Black (size USA 5)



Photoshop (This is more of what I want right now)




Photoshop (this is my dream gift but not until I become a professional)

ipod ( This is a dream gift not a must have)

Sewing Machine (a good metal one it can be a used one)

Broadway show (Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Mary Poppins, Little Mermaid)http://disney.go.com/theatre/#home

Clothes

3 friends had something to say:

Rowdy Family said...

photo shop elements is perfect for what letti is up to right now and it is at costco for about 60. if anyone wants to make a group gift this would be perfect.

Rowdy Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heart nan said...

I'll pitch in.