Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hope your Halloween was Scare-ific! ...

Our little flutterby
Sandy was such a good sport! She kind of got stuck doing it for most of the night! Thank you Sandy!
I got stuck in Degan's web!
Right after this picture Degan fell backwards, and that ended the photo shoot. So this is as good I could get.
And below... Chase gets his revenge on Uncle Cody!

Scare-ific just like ours! A fun and great Scare-ific time! We had a full garage. >:)= I only wish I could have went to Pico with Chase and Garrett. But I was trying to get everything set up with the scarecrows that I didn't get didn't even get dressed until almost 7:30, so I didn't bother to go since I missed the kids contest.

*When the boys got home Chase went trick-o-treating with Derek then again with Syd and Josh. He had a good time.

*Garrett went home after the park with his Mom. They had to get up early to catch a flight to Florida.

*Kodi LOVED Trick-o-Treating! After every house she asked for "Moe Tic Treating". We thought she would have a hard time with it this year, because she is so afraid of "monsters" but she showed us. She was the most polite little butterfly ever, she said please and thank you at every house.

*Degan stayed behind this year, which he didn't mind to much. He had Gale Land eating out of his hand. He was quite the ladies man. They could not get enough of him!

2 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

OK Who gave my son permission to do that? It looks like you guys had fun. Tiffany I love your costume idea. Thank you so much for posting pictures.

Amelia said...

looks fun!! love the costume too tiff...you were the prettiest spider web EVER!! :)