Thursday, November 29, 2007

Aunt Jill has been tagged!

1. Hot chocolate or hot apple cider? Hot Chocolate - all flavors mint, orange, raspberry, candy cane, etc.
2. Turkey or Ham? Turkey definitely!!
3. Do you get a fake or real cut it yourself Christmas tree? I love real trees, but I can't seem to find one that has the little lights already growing out of it :0)
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? Yes, but I'm not very creative with it. I would love suggestions.
5. Snowball fights or sledding? Sledding (tubing as we Utahns call it) is a blast up at Sundance when you have a really tall hill, a lot of people, and a really big jump at the bottom!!
6. Do you like hanging around the fireplace? Yes, especially the one in my bedroom - it's quite romantic
7. Do you enjoy going shopping? Yes - I love crowds. Weird, I know!
8. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night & Let Him In (Forgotten Carols)
9. How do you feel about Christmas movies? There just isn't enough time to watch them all each year. I love them all!
10. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? Before Thanksgiving - I like to keep them as a special part of the year
11. Stockings before or after presents? Before always!
12. Carolers? I love to go caroling in the snow on the back of a wagon and listening to them as well
13. Favorite memory about Christmas time? I love how my family has an FHE where we all bear our testimonies to each other.
14. What is your favorite Christmas book or story? I love the original Christmas story and The Christmas Box
15. What do you do after presents and dinner? I like to quilt and watch Christmas movies
16. What is your favorite holiday smell? Cinnamon & nutmeg
17. Ice skating or walking around the mall? I love to people watch at the mall during Christmas
18. Favorite Christmas tradition? Watching Christmas Vacation after decorating the tree is just one, but I have many traditions that I love!
19. Favorite part about winter? I hate the cold, but I love warming up! :0)
20. Ever Been kissed under the Mistletoe? You bet! Many times!

0 friends had something to say: