Thursday, November 8, 2007

Attention

I need everyone to look at the calendar and make sure that your families birthdays and anniversaries are correct. If they are incorrect or missing could you please post them so that I can add them. Thanks Letti

4 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

you got our whole family! thanks letti :)

Rowdy Family said...

Hi, my name is Celeste Bowler, wife of Cody Bowler, Mother of Rowdy Bowler, and my birthday is in the best month of the year, which would be May, on the seventeenth day. love you.

Kellie said...

Jayson's birthday is Aug. 27th, same as Uncle Rob. Our ann. is Sept. 3th. Thanks Letti

Nana Jill said...

Letti, you are missing Brianna - March 26, Cory - April 7 & Xander - August 23. Also, i just thought I would tell you that it is so weird for me to see you guys refer to our youngest son as Stevie. He IS 16 you know. It is cute, but weird. Most people up here don't even know his real name. Everyone just knows him as Buzz. :) Our anniversary is Feb 5th. Thanks, Letti! This is a big undertaking. We love you!