Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ward Halloween Party









Last night was our wards halloween party at Wilden Pump park. It was lots of fun. We had nachos, homemade rootbeer, cotton candy, popcorn, hot dogs, face painting , games, and trunk o treating. I started getting the kids ready at 2:30 and we still didn't get out the door until 6:30. The party started at 6:00. If it wasn't for mom helping to put on the glow sticks I never would of made it. My pumpkin won but it was the only pumpkin entered in the contest so I don't know how good ot really was. I think it looked pretty good. Everyone likes Chase and Garrett's costumes but they didn't quite know what they were...lol I won for craziest costume. Then after all that we got to come home and take it all off. I am not so excited to have to do it all over again in 3 days.

2 friends had something to say:

Beki said...

Those pictures are so cute. I think your pumpkin would have won even if there was others in the contest.

Sydney said...

Man Chloe you Look so Scary!!!