Wednesday, October 24, 2007

friends and family






Hello everyone, I really want to start taking family photographs to earn some extra money. But here is the problem. I need people to practice on. If anyone would like me to take pictures let me know. I just got a new camera and I have already begun taking pictures of the kids. Here are a few examples.

5 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

good start! :) yes...as a matter of fact, i would like you to take some picturs of my kids...when can i expect you? we'll be home all day tomorrow! :)

Beki said...

Those pictures are really cute Letti. I love the close up of Chloe.
Thanks again for taking us in. You're the best.

lynda said...

I'll make an appointment!

Rowdy Family said...

i was wondering why the pictures came out so crisp, and rowdy said you can babysit and take his pic any time

Kellie said...

Can you take some pictures of Sierra in her new house? Let me know whats a go time for you.