Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Woohooo!!

I realized that I can send videos from our Skype...another reason for all you Californians to get Skype!!! I did this in about two seconds!! Plus, you can talk live for free!! My dad and I do it about once a week and he can watch Grayson walk around and watch Carys dance around in her ballet outfit :) So, even though I sound like a salesman...it's a good idea! Love ya again!!

4 friends had something to say:

Kellie said...

Grayson is getting so big. I'm will have to get Skype when we get there. See you soon. The house date is still Oct. 31.

Bobby and Tiff said...

So cute! Can't wait to see him waddle around! See you soon!

lynda said...

Amelia, he has really started walking since yesterday! Go Gray!!!

Amelia said...

Kellie?!?! Insist on the 25th!! You have to be here for the birthday party!