Friday, September 21, 2007

My baby is THREE


For her birthday we took her to Disneyland and had a total blast. It was so cool that so many family could come and spend the day with us - and yes on just a one day notice! All the kids behaved so well and it was just a perfect day. Gracie picked out Disney princess slippers and a princess nightgown for her birthday.
I can't beleive that I have a THREE year old. She is just growing up way too fast! I can remember when they first showed me her in the OR in Hawaii, how happy I was to finally get to hold that precious little thing that was moving inside of me. I was so happy that she was MINE and that no one could tell me my time was up and take her away! I love being a mother.

Gracie stuff:
My THREE year old LOVES:
1. Shoes
2. To dance and sing
3. Chocolate
4. Reading books
5. Cold raw hotdogs & warm french fries.
6. Disney princesses
7. To clip and paint her toe/finger nails.
8. Babies - even her little sister
9. When Daddy comes home!
10. Basically Everything GIRLY!

My THREE year old does not like:
1. Tomatoes
2. Loud laughter - scares her to death
3. Scary sounds (lions roar, screams)
4. Sirens
5. Going to the bathroom alone (been potty trained a year and she still wants an audiance)
6. Sleeping-In
7. Capri pants (she keeps pulling at them until they hit her ankles - it doesn't matter that her bum hangs out)
8. Ferris wheels (learned that one yesturday)
9. Strawberry toothpaste
10. Old people (scares her to death)

3 friends had something to say:

lynda said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! Guess what? We are just alike - I love it when daddy comes home too! And, I don't like strawberry toothpaste either. Yuck!

Bobby and Tiff said...

Gracie! we had so much fun. Kodi was so sad when we left you. Your her best friend!

Amelia said...

happy birthday gracie!! i loved reading all about you! carys will eat all of your tomatoes!!!
love ya!!