Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hello everyone,

I love reading the post everyday. I wish I had more to say or more pictures to show. I miss everyone, I haven't been out to see everyone in a few weeks. Here's what happen in this part of Orange Co. Sierra is starting to act like a two year old. She yells and screams for no reason. Her favorite word is "NO" with sassy looks. Our house with be ready on Oct. 29th. we are leaving Oct. 27th. Sorry we won't make Karie's party, but we will make her birthday. If anyone every needs a place to stay when you come to visit we will have extra rooms. If anyone has Oct. 22nd free we would love to have visitors to help move furniture into a truck. If you haven't heard yet, Joy would like to have a baby shower before I leave. The only thing planed yet is it's at Aunt Kathy's house on Oct. 13th in the afternoon. If anyone would like to help put this together please let us know. Oct. 11th we are still planning to go to Sea World if anyone wants to join us (us being Tiffany, me and the kids). Lots of love to everyone and I love this blog, I'm so glad we all can stay in touch with our busy lives.

2 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

hey Kel, is she having a boy or a girl??
WELCOME TO TEXAS....ALMOST HERE!! :)

Kellie said...

Joy is having a boy. She is Jan. 15th.