Sunday, September 23, 2007

Chad needs your prayers!

Thank you for inviting me to your blog! I was wondering if I could ask a favor of all of you. Chad is really in need of your prayers. As most of you know, Chad's wedding was called off the morning of the ceremony. This has been one of the hardest things that he has had to tackle. Caitie is now gone to China to live with her brother, and her parents are dead set on keeping her away from Chad. Things have gone completely south with Caitie and Chad's relationship (mostly due to her parents constant barage of trashing our Chad). There is pretty much no hope of them ever being together. From the things we have learned about her family, we are feeling like Chad has been spared from a pretty miserable marriage. Despite all of this, Chad's heart is having a hard time healing. He feels like he may never again be able to trust his heart. He gave her everything and she is now stepping on him in a very harsh way. In his words, he feels like he is "junk". I have tried to convince him that this was not his fault, and he is still a very precious son of God.
If you would please keep him in your prayers, I would appreciate it. I know that there is great strength in numbers and even greater strength in this Bowler Family Unit! You guys are the greatest! If any of you would like to email him, his address is chadbowler@gmail.com.
Keep blogging! I love keeping up with all of you! I'll try to upload a recent pic of Xander. (I'm new at this blogging thing and I'm not sure I got it right.) He is walking all over the place now and is into EVERYTHING!!! He has such an outgoing personality and loves people! Hugs & Kisses from the Utah Bowlers!

3 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

Aunt Jill I am so happy to see you posting on our blog. I love this thing as you can tell....lol Please tell Chad that he is in our thought daily. We talk about him often and hope that he is doing ok. We will definitely keep him in our prayers. Chad if you are reading this we love you. You will fing love again I promise. Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us. Just remember that. Pray to him often it has sure helped me get through some hard times. I love you. Letti

lynda said...

We will definitely be praying for him in Texas! We love you Chad!!!

heart nan said...

welcome to the family blog, I know it is true. I sent Chad a 'kick in the butt' e-mail.