Monday, September 24, 2007

Celeste is a new mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celeste really is a great mom but sometimes she just comes up a little short. She didn't even notice this until Rowdster started tootin. Anyways, any advice for the new mom can be sent to canders14@aol.com and would be much appreciated. thankyou for your time.

2 friends had something to say:

Nana Jill said...

Well, Celeste, my mom always told me that most people were the same, they all put on their pants one leg at a time. But. . .I guess that you have given your little guy a head start by putting his on two legs at a time!! LOL! Love, Aunt Jill

Letti said...

Celeste I think that it Cody did that to him when you weren't looking. Come on Cody fess up. Celeste is doing a great job. She doesn't act like a first time mom to me.