Thursday, August 16, 2007

We need a Family Prayer

Our family is very concerned. As most have heard there was a big earthquake in Peru yesterday (the death toll is up to 450) and Bo is in Peru. We need everybodys prayers. We have not heard anything and we are very worried about him. Hopefully he will return to the states as planned around midnight. We will keep everyone posted.

5 friends had something to say:

Jill said...

Thanks...........we finally got someone to break the law and tell us that Bo was on a flight!

Kellie said...

I am so glad to hear the good news, I'll add Bo to our goodnight prayers.

Letti said...

Oh I am so glad to here he is ok. I will let everyone know.

Auntie Leisa said...

Thanks family for all the prayers. It is so scary not knowing & thinking the worst. Love you all!!

Ryanne said...

Im so glad my Uncle Bo is OKKKKKKKKK. bEAT HIM UP FOR ME.