Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Am So Lucky

I went to Saundra's big Pampered Chef Party and I got so much stuff. I got a big stone carrier, spatula, turkey baister (sp?) bamboo spoons, salad tongs, mini spatula, orange peeler, 25% off whatever I choose and for the Grand Finale. I won the entire show. So I get $115.00 worth of free product and 10% off for the next year. Plus she sent me home with food and dessert. I am so glad I went. For those that didn't go you missed out.

4 friends had something to say:

lynda said...

I would've gone but, I didn't know about it! Yeah for free stuff!

Amelia said...

I was on my way there...but something came up! :) heehee!

lynda said...

Amelia - was that something that came up a brand new, custom built house on an acre of land in North Lake with prices starting even lower than Bakersfield? hee hee (sorry Jill) Come on Bowlers and Byrds!

Bobby and Tiff said...

Hmm Letti's not one to brag... ;) Nice try all of you, but we just aren't ready to throw in the towel.