Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Paige and Zoe



How are you? Are you getting excited for High School Musical 2. I know I am. So how has the weather been? Is it still raining? Guess what Chase, Garrett, Chloe, and Kaidee all start school tomorrow. Kaidee is so excited. I will take lots of pictures and I will post them tomorrow. I love you guys.


P.S. write back

3 friends had something to say:

lynda said...

i'll right u tomorrow love ya paige

lynda said...

THE WEATHER IS GETTING BETTER BUT WHEN ZOE,CARYS,TAD,GRAYSON,IYA WENT TO SEE RATUTOEE BUT WE HAD TO LEAVE BECUAS THERE WAS A BIG STORM THE STORM WAS SO BIG WE COULDENT SEE OUT THE FRONT WINDO.

lynda said...

HI lettie the waether is HOT!! But it rained yesterday though. hey do actully think we're NOT!? if u do u guys are weird. i can't believe it's school already,kaidee!good luck everyone!!!!!!!! love ya paigee