Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Haircuts










I took them to a salon called Sweet and Sassy it was so cute. It catered to little girls and babies.

Cole had his first haircut (or so I told them) and they took a picture, gave him a certificate, and saved his hair. Chloe loved it as you can see inher before and after she really needed a haircut. Kaidee just got her haircut shorter. I hope you like them.


2 friends had something to say:

Jill said...

Lettie - those are so cute. So did chloe just trim her bangs and her hair and kate got like a new style right? It is so cute. We have a store like that in Bfield that I took Gracie to for her first haircut - it was really fun!!! When do you come back to California?

Rowdy Family said...

I am excited for at least a few of my nieces to be coming back home! The new doos look sweet