Friday, July 27, 2007

Grrrrr.....



Painting stinks!!!!.....But at least I have some helpers!!
Carys wanted to draw a heart "for Nan"...So I drew the heart and she colored it in..

My computer is SO wacky...the format doesn't work well for the Blog and there is always a huge gap after my post...sorry once again :)
Love ya!

4 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love the heart Carys. Grayson you are such a big helper. Thanks for starting your painting jobs after I left.....lol

Amelia said...

I really should have started when you were here!! oops! what's up with the wacky formating...the words are all in the wrong places and there's still that huge gap!?

heart nan said...

I heart you so much Carys!!! I will look for the heart painted by you when I come to your home soon. Oh, and I'll kiss Gray's little painted fist too!

Jill said...

Amelia - When you post do you do it under the "compose" or the "edit html" tab? If you publish your post and it has a huge space - edit it and click on the edit html tab and delite all the foreign computer language after your last words then publish it again- that should get rid of the space. ;) I don't know why that is doing that!