Monday, June 18, 2007

Guess What...




Hey Everyone can you believe it, I'm finally a SENIOR "08" ... Well as you can tell school is out and II'm definately going to be enjoying the summer, I've already been sleeping in and catching up on all the sleep I've lost from Seminary..lol Well i Have a lot Planned for the Summer but first of all summers are way better when you have your licence!!! I Drove to the beach last weekend and stayed with the Services @ a beach house they rented for Aubree's Graduation along with 20 of her friends it was so much fun. The next day i went and hung out with Cody and Celeste for Cody's Birthday, that was Fun to! we went to this Museum with a bunch of statues of naked Men! Well my First BIG event of the summer is EFY I leave and check into EFY July 2. I'm very excited. Then when I come home I hope to be spending most of my time at the beach or @ a friends pool swimming and getting a good TAN!!! Then I'm going back up to Utah, out stake is going up to BYU for Youth Confrence... Well thats all the Exciting Stuff going on in my life but i'll keep you posted. Love you all!!!
Love Ya <33
Sydney

5 friends had something to say:

Rowdy Family said...

I wish your mom had sent Cody to EFY, So he would stop whining!

lynda said...

Syd I didn't see any plans for a trip to Texas in there. You better make some room in your schedule!

heart nan said...

Cody, remember, I told you before EFY stands for Especially For Youngest. Maybe I will send you to EFW.

Amelia said...

Ditto..to what Lynda said!!

Jill said...

Yeah sydney .......and if you want you could make a trip up to Bfield!!! That would make a summer of dreams!!!