Monday, June 18, 2007

Camping




This weekend we went camping with my Dad for Father's Day, at Camp Pandleton. It was Kodi's first camping trip, and Degan's first camping/beach trip. We had so much fun with them. So did Shannon, Sonny and Dad. I can't wait until Degan is old enough to crawl around in the sand and enjoy it as much as Kodi. He spent most of the time in his little tent. Kodi kept us all on our toes though. She loves to explore new places. Her favorite thing to do is take walks with Daddy, and Grandad! Her little legs are worn out! Hope you enjoy the pitures. (By the way don'y ask me how I kept Degan in the sling like that, because I have no clue how he didn't fall out.)

2 friends had something to say:

lynda said...

I'm jealous! That sounds so fun! And I was wondering about the sling...that is so funny. He has the gravity thing figured out before his big sis. lol

Amelia said...

Tiff...you look like you're ready for Texas!!! :) Can't wait to see you guys!!