Thursday, June 21, 2007

Calendar complete?

So I finally finished putting all the dates that everyone gave me and I noticed that Letti added some more - thanks ;) .....so now everyone look at it and make sure it is right and let me know if there is any that were forgotten. Because it wasn't on purpose - I just got confused several times ;)

I love you guys and I LOVE THE BOWLER BLOG!!!

4 friends had something to say:

lynda said...

Hi Jill - the only thing I know of thats missing is Miles birthday. It is September 7. I love the calendar, great idea! Thanks.

Jill said...

Thanks - now its there! ;) Sorry 'bout that!

Amelia said...

JILL!!! haha...I was just kidding about Heidi's birthday!! Thanks for making her feel like part of the family :)

Kellie said...

Hi Jill,
A few changes, Jayson's birthday is Aug. 27th and our Ann. is Sep. 3rd.
I Love the calendar, thanks for being so on top of things.