Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day 2007








Here are some of the pictures that I took from Memorial Day. We spent the day at Cody and Celeste's house. We had a bbq and the kids went swimming. It was a liitle breezy so kids all had goosebumps when they got out of the water. I guess you could say that it wasn't really hot enough to go swimming but that didn't stop them. That evening we went to the Angel game. The Angels played the Seattle Mariners and they lost 12-5. The best part of the night was right after the National Anthem two f-16 fighter jets did a fly by over the stadium. I had goosebumps all over it was the best feeling ever. Cole did not really like it because it was so loud but it was so cool. It makes me very proud to live in this country. I hope everyone else had a good holiday.

1 friends had something to say:

Auntie Leisa said...

Great pics. I love this idea. Hope it will work on bringing us all a little closer. Love you all.