Thursday, May 31, 2007

Disneyland

Hi Bowler Families :)
We were planning on going to Disneyland this Sat. for Cael's birthday. I was wondering if anyone else would like to join us. I know that some of you guys have the annual passes, so it would be so much fun to see you guys. If you are interested in going let me know. We are going to be participating in a cake decorating/singing/visit from Mickey and Minnie for $10/person. If you want to go to that, just let me know tomorrow, so I can add people to the group.
I miss you all tons.
Love you,
Beki Turner

3 friends had something to say:

Auntie Leisa said...

Ummm, yes I will not be there :( Please take plenty of pics to send me. Love ya!

heart nan said...

would truly love to, but our passes are blocked out for Saturdays. Be sure and let Cael run around in the Wilderness area at DCA (calif. adventure). It's perfect for little kids and easy for parents to just follow them around in. lyg, aunt kath

Letti said...

Sorry Beki we will not be able to go. It sounds like you are going to have so much fun. Tell Cael happy birthday for me. Our birthday rocks....lol