Sunday, December 20, 2009

C is for Carols. Fa, la, la, la, la.

H is for Ho, Ho, Ho. He's knows if your Bad or Good.

R is for Remember. The Reason for this Season!

I is for Inspire. Good will towards man.

S is for Spirit. Making Spirits Bright

T is for Time. Time spent with loved ones

M is for Merry. Oh let us be Merry!

A is for Always. Forever and Ever my Family you'll be.

S is for Silent Night, my favorite Christmas song.


4 friends had something to say:

Anonymous said...

What does Christmas mean to you? I tag you if your reading this, to post your here or on your blog. Merry Christmas to you all!

heart nan said...

... and L is for Love
Y is for Your
G is for Guts

Thanks for another reminder of the important things!
Heart you Tiff!!!

heart nan said...

I was thinking the other day about something Pres. Hinckley said, "Without Easter there is no Christmas" It made me think that without Christ's birth and death there is no forever families!!!

Rowdy Family said...

J. Jesus' Birth...
O. Others
Y. YUmmies

thanks tiff I liked your angram